– A guide for assessing city readiness for adopting HEAL City Campaign policies and steps for moving forward.
Cities’ Role in Reversing the Obesity Epidemic
– An overview of the obesity epidemic and the benefits of adopting municipal policies to create a healthier food environment.
Be a City with Healthy Land Use Policies
– A guide to policies in the areas of planning, zoning and infrastructure investment to support a healthy environment and a healthy population.
Be a City with Healthy Food Choices
– A guide to options for attracting healthy retail enterprises and increasing access to fresh produce.
Be a City with a Healthy Workforce
– A guide to employee wellness policies and programs.
Is Your City A Healthy Eating Active Living City?
- A checklist of HEAL CC policies and a description of the specific benefits for cities that join the Campaign.
HEAL Cities and the Sustainable Communities Strategy: Alameda County
– An overview of HEAL Cities Campaign policies and the OneBay Area SCS.
HEAL Cities and the Sustainable Communities Strategy: Contra Costa County
– An overview of the HEAL Cities Campaign policies and the OneBay Area SCS.
Printed versions are available on request.